Women today rarely fall into a single-style category. We designed Cowgirl Confetti to appeal to the authentic cowgirl, the music festival-goer, and the free-spirited Bohemian.
Our Designer- Marcy Cook:
- Born in Southern California
- A highly regarded and renowned designer, she has been designing and making jewelry for the past 30years.
- She has designed and made private label jewelry programs for such well-known stores as Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, and Nordstroms.
- This diverse experience has enabled her to give Cowgirl Confetti a fresh, bohemian inspired look.
- Cowgirl Confetti is 100% HANDMADE in San Diego, California.
- Four local artisans work to create jewelry that is just as unique as it is beautiful.
- Components are acquired from over 50 sources.
- Each piece has an average of 8-10 unique components.
- The 100% genuine leather is hand-painted & hand-distressed.
- All rhinestones are individually set.
- High-quality stones are set or looped by hand.
- Leather lace and fringe is hand-cut and hand-laced.
Attention to Detail:
- There is exquisite detail in every piece.
- Our leather cuffs have two two snap enclosures for various sized wrists.
- Every piece is sent through rigorous quality control.
Please remember that these are hand-made and human error may cause an issue with the construction. We ALWAYS guarantee our jewelry however, and use the highest quality components. If an issue should arise, please notify us immediately so we can address it with our manufacturing facility.